Friday, January 13, 2012

My 90 Day Challenge - Day 03 The Home Gym Is Ready To Rock


Visit -- budurl.com ***** SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL***** facebook: facebook.mattythomson.com skype mattthomson1 twiter: mattythomson Phone: +1- 206-203-1704 hey guys, there was a time when weight training and fitness was everything to me. i trained consistently for 13 years but, last 2-3 years have been a disgrace and i have really let myself go. I had let things in my life distract me from what was important to and i have realised that i have made enough excuses and now it is time for change. This video is my first day back. Today i spent time writing my program out and putting together my weights area in the garage. I have access to a gym at work so I will be balancing my training between home and work over the 90 days. Okay so now it is time to tear it part! As i said in my video below is the program that i will be following over my 90 day challenge. It is a perfect program for a busy lifestyle. TIPS: ~always warm up ~use strict and controlled form ~stretch after your workout ~increase your protein intake (30 grams per meal x 4 - 6 small meals/day) ~sleep more ~ease into it is your just getting start 3 day split routine - These excerises are a guide. I will be changing them from day to day but the structure will remain until i out grow the workout. Workout 1 Shoulders Barbell or dumbbell overhead press - 3 sets of 8-15 reps Side Laterall dumbbell raise - 3 set of 10 - 15 reps Bent over dumbbell side raise - 3 set of 10 - 15 reps Triceps Tricep press (french curl on bench ...

Cotton Organic Mattress Save You Money! Shopping Cuisinart Dfp 14 Cs70vt Plantronics Ideas




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links